Power Sports Puncture Seal makes sure that your equipment continues to work by minimizing tire problems that can be caused by tire bead and small puncture leaks. This allows production schedules to be met and ends up saving you time and money.
To help prevent rusting of tires and wheels, Power Sports Puncture Seal lubricates the device. It is often that the wheel will weld itself to the rim due to rust and heat, but Power Sports Puncture Seal virtually eliminates this problem. This product ensures that tire removal is quick and easy.
Power Sports Puncture Seal washes easily out of clothing and off of skin. It is safe and easy to use and is designed for use in tires of equipment that you would traditionally find working in mines, quarries, construction, and all types of off-road applications. Power Sports Puncture Seal does not contain ethylene glycol.
With this product, you no longer need to worry about bead leaks or small punctures. If one does occur, microscopic, non-toxic polymer strands are able to suspend in the opening and create a long-lasting plug that little will be able to penetrate.
Available Sizes of Puncture Seal
We offer Power Sports Puncture Seal in four sizes to accommodate your frequency of usage; this includes pint, gallon, 5 gallon, and 55 gallon.
Benefits of Power Sports Puncture Seal
- Fills punctures to 1/4″ inch in diameter
- Reduces costly downtime
- Makes tire breakdown quick and easy
- Prevents rust and corrosion damage to wheels and rims
- Increases tire life
- Effective in all climates
- Economical and easy to use
- Lubricates to prevent tires “welding” to the rim
- Power Sports Puncture Seal will not react with or soften tires
- Power Sports Puncture Seal contains recycled rubber (SBR) and natural rubber (NR) providing heavy-duty tire sealing capability
Power Sports Puncture Seal is designed to be used in any and all environments. There is no weather condition that will affect its performance.
Please contact us if you would like to learn more about Power Sports Puncture Seal.