Arizona Sealing Devices, Inc. is a woman-owned business based in Chandler, Arizona. Originally founded in 1989 as a distributor of O-rings and O-ring kits, we have since expanded our product offerings to include other sealing devices (e.g., gaskets, sheeting, U-cups, caps, plugs, etc.) to accommodate a broader range of customer needs. Our qualified team of experts is fully committed to providing the highest quality products and services, which leads them to carefully evaluate each product to determine whether it is suitable for the customer’s application. As a result, customers know they can rely on us to provide product solutions that meet and/or exceed their expectations.
Our Product Offerings
Customer demand is always fluctuating. As the needs of our customers’ have changed, we’ve introduced new products designed for use in specific applications and use cases. Our product offerings include:
- O-rings and O-ring kits
- Standard and custom gaskets
- Oil seals
- Cable ties
These products are highly customizable. They are available in metallic and nonmetallic materials, a wide range of sizes, and various colors with options for different performance characteristics (e.g., chemical, impact, ozone, and weather resistance, low friction surface, and oxygen aging properties). For highly specific or unique customer applications, our team can create parts in custom shapes. Our volume capacities typically range from a minimum of one piece for a sample run and a maximum of 1,000–2000 units for production runs. However, there is no minimum if the customer purchase includes custom tooling.
For additional information about a specific product, check out our product catalog.
Materials We Offer
As indicated above, we offer a broad selection of material options for our products. As a result, customers can choose a material that fully accommodates their application and industry requirements and restrictions.
Our O-rings are available in the following materials:
- AFLAS®. This material is often used in the aerospace and oil industries due to its chemical and temperature resistance.
- Buna/Nitrile. This material is one of the most commonly used for O-ring manufacturing. It exhibits excellent tensile strength and resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
- Butyl. This material offers an exceptionally low permeability to gas leakage, which makes it well-suited for use in vacuum sealing applications.
- Chemraz®. This material is an elastomeric polymer that offers broad chemical resistance, making it suitable for many applications.
- Ethylene propylene. This material offers similar performance to butyl in sealing applications except with better resistance to chemicals and ozone.
- Fluorosilicone. This material demonstrates excellent thermal stability and fuel resistance, which makes it suitable for use in aerospace applications. It is also often used in static sealing applications.
- Kalrez®. This material is highly resistant to damage and degradation stemming from volatile chemicals, which is why it is commonly used in chemical processing, oil and gas, and paint operations.
- Neoprene. This material is strong and resistant to a variety of chemicals. While it can be used in a variety of applications, it is most commonly used for refrigerator seals.
- Polyurethane. This material is available in cast and millable variations. Both types exhibit excellent abrasion resistance, which makes them ideal for use in high-wear applications. However, cast polyurethane offers greater tensile strength than millable polyurethane.
- PTFE. This material offers broad resistance to chemicals and temperature ranges. However, since it lacks elastic memory at room temperature, it has highly specific installation requirements for general operations.
- Silicone. This material has excellent temperature resistance. As such, it is often used for static applications involving extreme temperatures. It is available in medical grades for contaminant-sensitive applications.
- Viton™. This material is a synthetic rubber and fluoropolymer elastomer that was first introduced by Du Pont in 1957. Its chemical and temperature resistance makes it highly suitable for sealing devices used in engines, fuel handling systems, and other harsh operating environments.
We aim to serve our customers as a single-source provider of sealing solutions. In addition to our product offerings, we provide a variety of value-added services to ensure the solutions we deliver fully meet our customers’ needs. Our service offerings include:
- Packaging. We maintain a selection of standard and custom packaging and labeling options for our products to ensure the final solution meets customer specifications and industry standards (e.g., Mil-spec).
- Assembly and kitting. Our assembly and kitting services help customers streamline their manufacturing operations and/or facilitate final product assembly operations.
- Inventory management. We offer KANBAN inventory management and vendor-managed inventory (VMI) services. These programs help customers improve their profitability by maintaining control over their product supply.
- Customized shipping. In addition to our packaging, assembly and kitting, and inventory management services, we offer custom shipping solutions to accommodate customers’ delivery requirements.
Read more about our value-add services and how we can best help our customers.
Quality Standards and Certifications
Quality is at the core of everything we do. Our commitment to ensuring each product we deliver and service we offer abides by the highest quality standards assures new and existing customers they can rely on us to provide sealing products that meet their needs.
We maintain several industry certifications to ensure we can continue to serve our customers with quality products and services, including:
- ISO 9001:2015/AS9120B
Contact Arizona Sealing Devices for Your Sealing Needs Today
At Arizona Sealing Devices, we are a premier distributor of high-quality O-rings and other sealing devices. Our extensive experience with sealing products allows us to provide appropriate solutions for nearly any industry or market sector. Regardless of the customer’s specifications, our team is ready and willing to identify an existing product or develop a new product or service to ensure we fully meet their needs.
To learn more about our product and service offerings or discuss your application requirements with one of our sealing experts, contact us or request a quote today.