Since 1989, Arizona Sealing Devices has supplied customers with high-quality products including gaskets, o-rings, and more. We distribute a wide range of standard and custom gaskets in virtually any size, shape, or configuration. All of our standard and metric products are fabricated to meet a variety of industry standards, including ISO, military, and FDA requirements.
Overview of Gaskets
Gaskets, a 19th century invention, serve as mechanical seals between two or more surfaces. They are typically cut from flexible sheet material to ensure they form a tight seal between irregular surfaces.
Gaskets find application in a wide range of industries, including:
- Military. These gaskets demonstrate excellent electrical, physical, and environmental properties, such as flame and temperature resistance, which make them suitable for demanding military environments.
- Aviation. These gaskets are made to resist damage from jet fuel and other corrosive fluids, harsh weather, and exposure to the sun.
- Agriculture. These gaskets are used in oily, pressure-sensitive applications, such as fuel-based or high chemical environments. They are also used for skirting industrial machines and as flexible chute liners.
- Automotive. In automobiles, seals and gaskets close the spaces between stationary and moving parts in the mechanical equipment to ensure that lubricant doesn’t escape. They also keep liquids, fluids, and other unwanted materials out of the engine. The automotive gasket and seal market by itself is expected to exceed more than $12 billion in 2020.
Our Gasketing Products and Services
At Arizona Sealing Devices, we distribute standard and custom gaskets fabricated from an extensive range of materials, including:
- Fish paper
- Plastic polymer
We offer a variety of value-added services, including:
- Packaging and labeling (including individual and lot segregation in accordance with AMS 2817 and Mil-STD 130)
- Light assembly (including kitting, part marking, and subassembly)
- Engineering support (including design assistance, material selection, and CAD drawing)
In addition to customized and specialized inventory management systems, we provide standard stocking programs, such as:
- Vendor management inventory (VMI)
Contact Us Today for Your Custom Gasketing Needs
Although we began our company as an O-rings supplier, we have since expanded our product offerings to include:
- Back-up rings
- Oil seals
Today, we are a leading distributor of standard and custom gaskets. Our products are made from a variety of materials and come in a wide range of shapes, sizes, and configurations. We have numerous material compounds and durometers available to suit various application requirements, including those of the military and aviation industries.
At Arizona Sealing Devices, we are more than just a distributor. We aggressively research every component and their intended application to ensure that our customers receive the highest-quality and most ideal product for their needs.